Sunday, September 28, 2008

What have we been up to lately?

GOOD-BYE HOME DEPOT...

Well, Heath started a new job. Thanks to his way good buddy Kevin, Heath went from working for Home Depot for 4.5 yrs to a VWR International employee working on site at CPI. He is considered an inventory coordinator. What does that mean exactly? Well, that means he has an inbetween job. He will finish school in December, and this job will get us by until he finds his "career" job. He needs to finish his senior project and then time will tell. Here is a link to Heath's blog heathgrant.blogspot.com, so you can see how his project his coming along...

Next, our car oh, our car... over heated or something... and decided to have lots and lots of problems. It is now in the shop and we are driving a convertible, PT Cruiser. Yes, the kids love it! (and secretly we are loving it too, not too thrilled about all the $$$ problems, but we are finding that a little sun can make you smile!)




We are surviving, somedays are easier than others, some days we just make it. I love my boys, Hayden is so sweet and can tell when I'm really frustrated. He is so good about just giving me a hug. And Tyler is learning to laugh at the weirdest things. He likes it when we change our voices to sound like animals. And he loves to sing... lalala

I think they love being brothers...



..thanks for kisses Hayden!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. When I had my surgery 32 years ago, it was a fairly new procedure. Because of that, I was told for many years that they weren't sure what the future would hold. They knew the repairs were good, but didn't have enough case studies who had survived to be able to follow them through life. For example, they didn't know how my heart would react to pregnancy. I've had 4 children and never had one problem with my heart. I was also told when I was younger, that I may have to have a pacemaker somewhere down the road. My current cardiologist isn't so sure that will be necessary. Hooray!

I just had an echo and a follow up with my cardiologist last week. I do have minor leakage on a couple of valves, but nothing concerning. Because this was the first time seeing this cardiologist, he wants me back in 6 months just to follow up and then they'll decide how often they want to see me after that. I still have a murmur and always will. I have to be pre-medicated when I go to the dentist. I also have to have large doses of antibiotics when I'm in labor and for about 24 hours after delivery. Just to prevent infection getting into the bloodstream. Other than that everything is great. The surgery has come so far since mine and I think that's wonderful. I'm glad that you were able to find even a little information useful on my blog. Feel free to visit anytime, but do remember to check back on the 10th to see if you won the gift card.