Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Fun!

A little fun at the ward Halloween Party...

Hayden with his bestest bud Eli!!


Scawwy Graveyard Ninja and Pumpkin...

I love that Hayden is always trying to figure out what day of the week it is... the best part is that he reminds us to have family night. "Mom, is tonight family night?" Yup it is Hayden... lets carve pumpkins!! (Dad even spared a few minutes to spend time with us and carve pumpkins in the middle of homework, thanks Dad!!)

Hayden's first time helping!!


Can you guess which spooky pumpkin belongs to Hayden?

2 comments:

Fairbanks Love said...

How cute! Your boys are ardorable. Curtis and I went to our eard trunk or treat. I was way sick and couldn't figure out what to wear so Curtis and I went as Salt and Pepper. But we did decorate our trunk and handed out candy.I'll post pics soon.

Mel Bernard said...

I love that I have your blog address now.. it will be great to keep in touch better this way. It was GREAT to see you guys. Your blog is so cute and I love the picture of your boys at the beach together.