Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Orange Month

We got to go to Del Osso Farms with some friends. I love that Hayden is Tyler's big brother, they have such a special bond. Hayden has actually said to me, "Mom I'm so glad I have a brother... if I didn't I don't know what I would do by myself."

This is Hayden's true smile.. it also happens to be his first time on a horse all by himself!!

Bring on the orange...


Look Mom, I can lift this pumpkin with one hand!!


Tyler with all the orange pumpkins and a few rocks in his hand too!!

Hayden and his buddy Conner Thayer

Tyler and Mom

This is the train we got to go on after waiting for 1 hr. and 20 minutes, yikes!


Almost our turn boys... we promise.


Heath chillin'


Family Nite...pumpkin carving time... look at the insides.

The boys and their pumpkins

Glowing...

Hayden at his school costume parade


Tyler was not just a turtle... he was "Spike" the turtle (from preschool).

On our way to trunk or treat.. my "tummy" costume was so last minute, but the boys insisted!


Hayden, Mema, and Tyler



Hayden wanted to bobb for apples.. so Heath showed him how to do it, I think he got just a little wet, what do you think?

Yummy apples.. Hayden decided to go for the stem.. a little less water in the eyeballs!


Tyler had fun pumpkin bowling.



Tyler and "farmer" Grandpa Grant


Witchy Witchy Screamy Screamy Happy Happy Halloweeny!!!


No comments: